Preparing for your Expression session
what to bring with you
- Baby Wipes or a facecloth for last minute face cleans
- Hair brush, hair ties, clips if needed
- A favourite toy that Angela can use to get your child to look towards the camera
the day of the session
When it comes to little ones, the happier they are, the smoother the session will run!
Try to make sure your little person has had a good nap (if required) and feed just before the session begins, so they're not tired, cranky or hungry during the session
Happy children = more photos.
what to wear
- Try to avoid big patterns, stripes, logos etc.
- It’s a good idea to dress everyone in similar tones or colours
- Expression sessions are fast paced portrait fun! Please make sure your family is dressed and ready to go upon arrival as sessions are booked back to back.
- Please remember the finer details! Skin blemishes can be easily retouched but requests to alter wardrobe, makeup, nails or hair will be sent to an editor to correct and there will be additional charges for this...it's better to get it right in real life than fix it in Photoshop!
Vaccinations can result in an unhappy/grumpy/restless baby which does not make for good photos. Please allow your child at least 3/4 days to recover from their vaccinations before your portrait session.