Preparing for your Mini session
what to bring with you
- Baby Wipes or a facecloth for last minute face cleans
- Hair brush, hair ties, clips if needed
- A favourite toy that Angela can use to get your child to look towards the camera
the day of the session
When it comes to little ones, the happier they are, the smoother the session will run!
Try to make sure your little person has had a good nap (if required) and feed just before the session begins, so they're not tired, cranky or hungry during the session
Happy children = more photos.
what to wear
- Try to avoid big patterns, stripes, logos etc.
- It’s a good idea to dress everyone in similar tones or colours
- Mini sessions are fast paced portrait fun! Please make sure your family is dressed and ready to go upon arrival as sessions are booked back to back.